All-in-One DJ Services
All-in-One DJ Service – $1199 + gst
Edmonton DJ Services can be hard to choose from. Dean Vince DJ + Imaging will take the stress and complication out of choosing from multiple packages by offering this all-in-one, competitively priced DJ package, featuring DJ services with high end sound and lighting equipment better than most basic packages. This service will cover it all, from wedding receptions, corporate events and parties, community and charity events and more!
The All-in-One DJ Service will always include, unless otherwise agreed upon or not applicable:
- At least one, in-person consultation with you and in most cases your venue management, to go over every detail of your event. This ensures you know exactly what you’re getting, when you’re getting it, and leaves you with no unexpected surprises or charges,
- Transfer of all equipment to venue within 50 km of Edmonton City Centre, *
- Setup completed within at least 30 min prior to doors opening/event start,
- Professional attire matching your event,
- Work with you, your MC and venue management throughout your entire event, to ensure everything runs smoothly and the way it should,
- Cocktail hour/pre-dinner music of your choice,
- Use of wireless microphone for MC(s) throughout evening until dance starts,
- Wedding party and/or couple Grand Entrance announcement and music,
- Constant audio monitoring, especially during speeches, to ensure quality,
- Audio hookup and monitoring for video and slide show presentations,
- HD Projector included, if needed, for slideshows,
- Play special and formal music, such as First, Second and Third dance, cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss and last dance,
- A four hour dance** filled with the music you and your guests want to hear, including LIVE ONLINE requests via ask.the.dj
- Online client access/login, which features ceremony, reception and photobooth planners and worksheets, which go over every detail like music must and must not plays, requests, a secure payment portal and more,
- Opportunities to customize, according to your needs!
We Use Only Superior Sound and Lighting
The All-in-One DJ Service includes the following state of the art sound and lighting equipment which will easily cover up to 350 guests:
- two QSC K12, 1000 watt powered speakers
- one QSC dual 12″ 1000 watt subwoofer
- a Pioneer DDJ-SX2 mixing console
- two Macbook laptops and solid state hard drives filled with music
- two high quality Shure wireless microphones
- Chauvet GigBar, a multi-LED wireless lighting system featuring flood, derby, strobe and laser effects
- a 12″ mirror ball with two led pin spots
Of course! Dean’s contacts with CEP give him the ability to add pretty much anything you’d want. *** From extra speakers to projectors/screens, to tables to entertainers to limos to karaoke, if you can think of it, let’s get it for you as a special price!
Include Full Wedding Ceremony Service with our All-In-One DJ Service – only $1499 + gst total!
We highly recommend leaving this very important part of your wedding to our professionals rather than leaving a friend or family member in charge of playing music or handling microphones and speakers. As you should be the center of attention with all eyes only on you and your loved ones, the equipment setup will be discreet and clean. Ceremony services include:
- Prelude music as guests arrive
- Bridal Party and/or Bride’s Processional music
- Up to two wireless microphones for use by yourself and Minister/Justice of the Peace
- Candle lighting/sand ceremony music
- Registry signing music
- Audio hookup or background music for any live performances
- Recessional music
- Postlude music
- Extra charges may apply for outdoor weddings requiring cover and/or power.
Please contact Dean for Wedding Ceremony pricing.
To read even more about how Dean will make your day as special as possible, click the FAQ page.
* Extra travel charges MAY include $1.25/km outside of 50 km from Edmonton City Centre, plus accommodation charges of $150 per night minimum.
** Overtime rates apply after 4 hours/1am, which are $120 cash before the OT starts
*** Extra charges apply
**** Depends on location and time. Contact for prices.