The health and safety of our clients are of critical importance to Dean Vince DJ + Imaging. We are currently open for business and booking events, following all Alberta Provincial guidelines and policies.
- All staff will be required to wear a mask during setup and when in direct contact with guests, and during the entire event if the client wishes.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the DJ table and photo booth table during the entire event for staff and guests to use.
- During any interaction with guests, the DJ and photo booth attendant will maintain a safe distance of 6.5 feet.
- There will be no physical props currently for the photo booth, but we will have a wide variety of digital props available. The photo booth attendant will sanitize the booth between each guest experience.
- DJ and photo booth attendant will be required to wash hands several times during the event including before and after setup, prior to toasts, and during toasts with the microphone.
- If your booked event cannot happen due to Covid or Provincial restrictions, we will move your event to a future date with no extra charges.
- Dean Vince DJ + Imaging will follow all current Alberta Government restrictions, protocols, and policies.